Child DevelopmentFiscal information to aid child development contractors and information regarding reimbursement procedures.
- General Child Care and Development (CCTR) and California State Preschool Program (CSPP) Transfer Request Forms are located on the Reporting Forms page. These forms allow agencies to request a transfer of funds between their CCTR and CSPP contracts. Click on the Reporting Forms link below to access. Please note that the forms are to be submitted to your Child Development and Nutrition Fiscal Services Fiscal Analyst.
- Child Development Attendance & Fiscal Reporting & Reimbursement Procedures (DOC)
Explains attendance and fiscal reporting and reimbursement procedures. This document also known as the Greenbook - 2016-17.
- Contingency Funds Application Letter
The purpose of this letter is to provide Alternative Payment Program Contractors information to request Contingency Funds.
- Rate Increase Application Letter
The purpose of this letter is to provide information to request a rate increase.
- Reimbursement Ceilings for Subsidized Child Care
The new Regional Market Rate Ceilings are now available.
Senate Bill 826 (Chapter 29 of the Statues of 2016), which was signed into law on June 27, 2016, maintained the previous Regional Market Rate ceilings through December 31, 2016. Per the Budget Act of 2016, between January 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018, the new Regional Market Rate ceilings for licensed providers will be established at the greater of either of the following: (1) the 75th percentile of the 2014 Regional Market Rate survey or (2) the Regional Market Rate ceilings as they existed prior to December 31, 2016. Beginning July 1, 2018, the Regional Market Rate for licensed providers will be established at the 75th percentile of the 2014 Regional Market Rate survey. The license-exempt child care providers will increase to 70 percent of the family child care home ceiling beginning January 1, 2017.
- Child Development Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory
Fiscal Apportionment Analyst Directory for CDFS.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2015-16 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
- Fiscal Year 2015–16 Child Care and Development Contract Changes
The purpose of this letter is to provide information regarding the changes to Child Development Contracts for fiscal year 2015-16.
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2015-16)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2015-16.
- Reporting Forms (Fiscal Year 2016-17)
Attendance and fiscal reporting forms and other Child Development forms and letters for Fiscal Year 2016-17.
Regulations and Requirements
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2016-17)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2016-17.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2015-16)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2015-16.
- Child Development Contracts (Fiscal Year 2014-15)
Funding Terms and Conditions for Child Development Contracts for 2014-15.
- Quality (Support) Contracts (All Fiscal Years)
Program requirements for Child Development Support Contracts.